Thursday, November 20, 2014

Unit:12 Itineraries

Today, I study to about  Unit 12 Itineraries with Dr. Usa. The last lesson for this week and taught more content from the current ones. The English ad She showed us things about writing you perform and the price of the product by working together as a group and later in the chapter that is the itinerary, which refers to the time when we go abroad or to other provinces. then we have to set the date and time, location, and the cost for each day things simple for this lesson is why I like to go out, it seems very simple, because I like to read about and what it is you. we have not studied in detail to make clear, it may be a problem, certainly a sense of today, I feel that it is fun and it is a lesson that I like very much about the journey sights I wanted to travel around the world have much money. Enough to go for it. Today I feel happy  very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment