Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Recount

On Thursday, I learned about the recount. There were 3 kind of the recount such as; personal recount, factual recount, and imaginative recount. When the teacher taught finish, she assigned the exercise for students. The exercise about the story " My Grandpa's Funeral in Toraja." I have the idea of this story that is........   " I think this ceremony of Funeral was really cool because it had a funeral tower (lakian), buffalo matches, feasting, charting, and dancing. It was amazing for me. We were never feasting for the funeral. On the other hand, we set the ceremony that polite and quiet. And the ceremony, we were always sad emotion. Nevertheless,it had a similar such as we brought the corpse in a sandal wood coffin and it was brought out of the house. However, I think we have the ceremony of funeral for commemoration to the dead.I was very happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment