Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Descriptive

On Thursday, I learned about the Descriptive with Dr Usa. The descriptive is a text which say about what a person, a thing, a place or animals is like. For this class, I learned the descriptive about the matter of Komodo dragon, Budapest, and Prague.

The Komodo dragon was a giant monitor lizard found in Indonesia, and it can grow up to 3 to 4 meters in length. It made me feel scare.


And the next, I leaned about the Budapest in Hungary. It was describe about history of Budapest and tour in Buddha and Pest. Finally, I leaned about Prague. It was describe about the city and the uniqueness of Prague. After we read finished, we had to do the exercise from the text.
The descriptive make easy to read and understand about the text, and maybe, it can help me, when I have the test.

No comments:

Post a Comment